. Login Register

We are working for a better slogan.

WELCOME TO DOTA2COMMUNITY! THE FORUM IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DISCUSSION: The International 2018 Bet Prediction Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down Message [Page 1 of 1]

Owner
Owner

DOTA2 BET PREDICTION
WARNING: Betting online is considered illegal in some contries. Also this is just a prediction I do not force you to follow it, just giving you some information about the upcoming matches. I do not take responsibility on your actions in the internet nor if you lose by following my prediction. I can assure you that this will be 100% non-biased and fully analyzed predictions. With that out of the way let us continue.

How I analyze my prediction:

1. Based on their last tournament results and performances.

2. Based on the weight of the match (if either the win/loss will affect their position in the main event).

3. How many games did they play before the said match (long matches might affect their performance);

4. If they are the crowd favorite (might boost their confidence).

Always remember, there are no such thing as sure win when it comes to betting. Goodluck and may the luck be with your favor.

GET LUCKY

Last edited by 1234 on Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Owner
Owner

For now there are no good matches to bet on. Save your items for The International.

Owner
Owner

Tomorrow is the day. Ready your items!

Owner
Owner

Hello and Welcome.  Free Prediction for today matches.  btsNotail   CoolCat

TheIlluminatiLEGENDS TheIlluminati
RED - Risky/Yolo
GREEN - Full Match
BLUE - Handicap
YELLOW - Value Bet
NO COLOR - Too hard to predict/pass on that

ANALYZATION:

PSG.LGD VS OG

PSG.LGD is a very strong team and they're Chinese..According to some, its the year of Chinese to win the TI, and if you would ask me who amongst the Chinese squad is going to win it, its them or the Serenity.
Base on the DPC Standing alone you can say that they are a very good team. With a good start and good momentum we can expect a quick 2-0 from them.

BUT I've watched the qualifier matches of OG. They will enter the tournament blazing hot, tho they are still a new squad and still adjusting to new roles but if you have the courage to take a risk, bet on them in GAME 1. They can win a game against LGD and it's game 1.

FNATIC vs Team Liquid

Team Liquid is one of if not the best team in the world, they're the defending The International Champs for a reason. But when it comes to group stage matches we can call them 2017 Cleaveland Cavaliers of the DotA2. They will slack at the group stage and win it all in the main stage. I wouldn't recommend on betting on them for now. They will try and experiment some new drafts they can use later on the main stage.

FNATIC on the other hand, based on they latest matches, they are strong but they also not. You can call them the HIGH RISK HIGH REWARD squad. They can win some, and can lose some. As long as EE dont throw they can win against LIQUID, well of course FNATIC have DJ to carry EE when he choke hard. Anyway, you can bet YOLO on them, but remember HIGH RISK, HIGH REWARD.

IG vs Mineski

No need for long description. Mineski will win this. IMO IG will be one of the early squad to go home in this tournament. Value bet on Mineski.

EG vs VGJ.Thunder

EG is a newly form squad, they under go changes and still can't find the right mix for them to be good again. Some says RTZ/Sumail duo will never work because of how their laning phase works. But for me, they can, and this is the squad best chance to do so. They already had the time to adjust for the changes of the team. Fly and S4 can complete the mix of the team in order to win. Anyway, VGJ.Thunder is the FNATIC of the Chinese Region, they win some, they lose some. But as of the moment due to meta changes - they're not the same team that they are during the start of DPC season where they place 2nd places in a lot of minors and place high in majors. So for now, the safest bet is EG FULL MATCH. EG wanted to prove something and that is winning.

Vici Gaming vs VGJ.Storm

Both team is unpredictable, pass on this match. There are a lot of games you can bet on. But if you really want then, bet on Vici Gaming. Full Match.

Newbee vs TNC

Newbee is not the same Newbee we saw during The International 2017 and early DPC Season, same with VGJ.Thunder. Meta is not on their side, they still can't adjust to the recent patches. For now I woúldn't recommend you to bet on their games in Day 1 until we see some results.

TNC, as always they are the underdog of any team they play against, but considered by many one of the darkhorse to win the event. A lot of casters, and pros considered them the Chinese Slayer Squad by eliminating big Chinese Teams in the past. But not only that, they can pull out some upset against any top teams. They are hungry and wanted to prove to their doubters that they can win.

Team Secret vs Team Serenity

One of the Team Secret advantage is they are unpredictable draft wise, well thanks to the best captain of all time (considered by many) Puppey, altho they don't show good performance on their latest matches, they are still top 4 team. A good momentum and let ace and midone do their work, they can win games.

Team Serenity has the vibes of TI6 Wings Gaming, like what I've said, if you would let me choose who amongst the Chinese Squad is going to win it all, its either them or the PSG.LGD. If you are on of the bettors who are willing to take a risk then YOLO on Serenity.

Virtus.Pro vs Optic Gaming

The unstoppable force of DotA2 Pro Scene, considered the best team at the moment, the Golden State Warriors of DotA2. Non other than Virtus.Pro.. They are the team you can go all in, they can win you games, a lot of games actually. They are already unstoppable but with the addition of Rodjer, they are the best of the best. The only team that can beat this squad is Team Liquid. They already proven themselves by winning 4 majors, a lot of minors and number 1 on DPC Standing. The only thing they need to prove is to win TI. In the past many considered them The International main event chokers where they look unstoppable during the group stage but then lose hard in the mainstage. But I dont see that happening in this event. They are prepared and ready to slaughter in order to achieve their one only remaining goal - win TI.

Optic Gaming is NA numbawan team (meme reference lol) just kidding. Anyway, they are good team with the mind of Peter (ppd), but I dont see them winning against VP.

Team Liquid vs OG

Like what I've said before OG is blazing bot entering this tournament. But water can make the hot cold, Liquid will take this game seeiously as this will be their second match and mistake is not an option for them this time. We saw what kind of a captain Kuroky is during their championship run in 2017 but I can still see them slacking in the group stage by testing new drafts and practicing some new roles to prepare against Virtus.Pro. Valuable bet on Team Liquid, but OG can still out hot the water so I can expect some upset from them.

Mineski vs Winstrike

All in to Mineski. This will be an easy match for them as long as mushi don't throw games. Do not hesitate on betting on them in this match.

:bronzeAegis:Kappa Kappa THATS IT FOR MY DAY 1 MATCHES PREDICTION AND ANALYZATION.
DAY 2 PREDICTION WILL BE POSTED BY THE TIME I FINISHED ANALYZING DAY 1 RESULTS.
GOODLUCK AND MAY THE LUCK BE WITH YOUR FAVOR.

Owner
Owner

RESULT AS OF THE MOMENT

PSG.LGD vs OG 1-1
Was expecting og to win game 1 but oh well. They won game 2, still adjusting I guess.

FNATIC vs Team Liquid 1-1
Damn. Was expecting a massive upset from FNATIC but what the fck happened in game 1? They had the lead yet they lost. They didn't capitalized their lead that resulted to them getting rekt by the spider. Anyway at least they proved themselves that they are really strong and should be feared by teams. They comeback strong and rekt liquid hard.

EG vs VGJ.Thunder 2-0
Told you. Anyway S4 and Fly are really the missing piece for EG to win games. VGJ on the other hand hold the game especially on that game 1. They play it and hold the game.long even tho they had a massive disadvantage networth wise.

IG vs Mineski 1-0 ( currently live )
I mean, wtf happened? GRRR. RIP ITEMS. Lol. Hoping for mineski to comeback strong.

Sent from Topic'it App

Owner
Owner

RESULT PREDICTION DAY 1

PSG.LGD vs OG 1-1
Was expecting og to win game 1 but oh well. They won game 2, still adjusting I guess.

FNATIC vs Team Liquid 1-1
Damn. Was expecting a massive upset from FNATIC but what the fck happened in game 1? They had the lead yet they lost. They didn't capitalized their lead that resulted to them getting rekt by the spider. Anyway at least they proved themselves that they are really strong and should be feared by teams. They comeback strong and rekt liquid hard.

EG vs VGJ.Thunder 2-0
Told you. Anyway S4 and Fly are really the missing piece for EG to win games. VGJ on the other hand hold the game especially on that game 1. They play it and hold the game.long even tho they had a massive disadvantage networth wise.

IG vs Mineski 1-1
At the very least they tied it up. I thought they are going to lose it. Tho IG proving me weong, at the moment they are good, chinese really are unpredictable.

Vici Gaming vs VGJ.Storm 0-2
Both unpredictable, was expecting VG to be good yt the other way around happened, it was VGJ.Storm has the better performance for day 1.

Newbee vs TNC 0-2
Too many mistakes made by TNC in this bo3 match. But newbee show us that they still had it and ready for their vengeance. I can trust them now, they adapt the meta pretty well.

Team Secret vs Team Serenity 1-1
Here comes the The International flop for team secret. I dont know what is happening to them at the moment, was expecting more from them. Still waiting for Team Serenity's Wigs Gamig like run for the main event lol. They manage to beat secret and Virtus.Pro.

Virtus.Pro vs Optic.Gaming 2-0
Nothing much to say. Virtus Pro doing Virtus.Pro thing. Lakad matataaaaaag. Normalin. Normalin.

Team Liquid vs OG 2-0
I predicted much from Team Liquid by testing drafts, and changing roles. Tho they were rekt by FNATIC so hard in game 2, they still won against OG easily. OG is still OG, good at the qualifier, bad at the international. Hoping for their adjustment for day 2.

Mineski vs Winstrike 2-0
Although I had a doubt with mineski after their game 1 lost to IG. Mineski proved to me that they are still the Mineski I know.

Owner
Owner

RED - Risky/Yolo
GREEN - Full Match
BLUE - Handicap
YELLOW - Value Bet

ANALYZATION:

Vici Gaming vs Newbee

Based on Vici Gaming day 1, its safe to say that this will be an easy match for Newbee. So go full match for Newbee.

Pain Gaming vs TNC Pro Team

based on both day 1 performances - a lot of mistakes were made during their respective matches, but I still see TNC as the better team, experience wise. If TNC analyze their mistakes and lessen it for their day 2 matches, then I can see them having a good result in day 2. Pain Gaming on the other hand is full of TI first timers except for w33 - their mistakes were understandable especially for day 1, but they have to lessen it for their upcoming matches if they wanted to have a good result at TI.

Team Secret vs Virtus.Pro

Hoping for a better adjustment and day 2 performance for Team Secret. They will be up against the giant squad Virtus.Pro so they have to adjust their draft and game plays.

Virtus.Pro will be Virtus.Pro, I said it before, they will win you games. I saw their patience in their last matches, their in-game knowledge, team coordination and drafts. Altho they are still cocky, well its part of their game style inorder to tilt their enemy. But overall, still the best team

Optic Gaming vs VGJ.Storm

VGJ.Storm has a good day 1 result being undefeated. But trust me with this one. Yes they are strong and has a good start BUT man, optic knows them very well. They knew how their game style is and of course PPD knows how to counter their drafts. If you want to yolo then this will be your best chance to do so. Full match and valuable items for Optic Gaming.

IG vs Team Liquid

Team Liquid still testing out new drafts, role changes etc. So for now I wouldn't recommend betting valuable items on them. But what ever draft or roles it is, they can win games. But don't bet that much on them to avoid disappointments.

IG can win at least 1 game against Team Liquid, and it is game 1, liquid will try new things in game 1 against them - IG will punish them doing so.

PSG.LGD vs Winstrike

No need for long discussion. LGD will win this easily. 2-0

Evil Geniuses vs OG

EG has a comfortable day 1 result sitting at the top, although this will be an emotional match especially for NoTail after Fly and S4 left him for EG. EG is still the better team. Full match for EG.

FNATIC vs Mineski

Battle of the SEA Doto giants. Two of the best carry thrower Mushi vs EE. Who will be the better thrower? Who will be the better team? I wouldn't recommend on betting in this match cuz it is unpredictable and throw is not impossible but if you would ask me I will trust my item with FNATIC. Why? DJGod.

Vici Gaming vs Serenity

Performance base, bet on Serenity. But as much as possible don't bet on this match. There's a lot of games you can choose to bet on.

Newbee vs Optic Gaming

If you are willing to take a risk, go YOLO with Optic, they can win games as long as they have the good start. But the safest bet here is Newbee for full match. As long as they win 1 game which they can do, all they need is win 1 more then you win, if they lose 1 game then your item will be back. serve as draw. Same with other matches.

Virtus.Pro vs TNC

Again we knew what virtus.pro is capable of, so valuable items to them. But if you are willing to take a risk then go YOLO with TNC in game 1. TNC can win 1 game against VP, and your best chance is game 1. It happened before and it can happen again. TNC is a team that can win against big teams especially in game 1. They are really good in bo1 matches.

Pain Gaming vs Team Secret

My last prediction for day 2. Bet on Team Secret, I knew puppy and secret will adjust to their game after their slump in day 1. With the experience they have, they can win this bo2 easily against this unexperience team.

silverAegis Kappa Kappa THATS IT FOR MY DAY 2 MATCHES PREDICTION AND ANALYZATION.
DAY 3 PREDICTION WILL BE POSTED BY THE TIME I FINISHED ANALYZING DAY 2 RESULTS.

Owner
Owner

This is what i hate about bo2 match. A lot of draws happened. Was expecting optic to win both games but oh well.

#8DISCUSSION: The International 2018 Bet Prediction Thread Empty Re: DISCUSSION:Bet Prediction Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:19 am

Owner
Owner

What a fcking throw by fnatic

Sent from Topic'it App

Owner
Owner

DAY 2 RESULT SUMMÄRY

VICI GAMING VS NEWBEE 2-0
Man, Chinese teams are unpredictable. They play shit today, they will play godly tomorrow. As much as possible do not bet on Chinese games.

Pain Gaming vs TNC 1-1
Game 1 was a good draft for TNC, it just that their drow start didn't work that well. Why? Because w33. Anyway, they still won game 2 so if you bet on them full match, you won't lose anything.

Team Secret vs Virtus.Pro 1-1
Team Secret managed to adjust their game style and in-game drafts vs Virtus.Pro in game 2. But in Game 1, they got VP'd. I don't know, but it feels like VP is trying new things. We'll see in the upcoming days.

Optic.Gaming vs VGJ.Storm 1-1
Wasn't expecting VGJ.Storm to be like this, damn Resolution is such a beast when it comes to The International. Was expecting Optic win both games, I had a little hope that they can comeback on that game 1 but a little mistake lead to them losing. It was a draw match.

IG vs Team Liquid 1-1
As expected from IG, they won game 1. IG is one of the biggest surprise to me after their game 1 result. I was thinking they are not going to have a good result and will have an early exit this event. But it wasn't the case, rhey proved they are one of the best chinese team ahead of VG and VGJ.T
Team Liquid still not showing their true potential, still truing some role switches and interesting drafts. Probably preparing for the main stage.

PSG.LGD vs Winstrike 2-0
As expected. No need for long discussion on why.

Evil Geniuses vs OG 2-0
EG come out on top on day 1, and they proved to us why. OG think they can win against EG with such a weird draft, making Ana play Centaur, and letting Sumail play his signature hero Storm, not once but twice. Although in game 1 Monkey King won against Sumail Storm in lane they didn't capitalized it and resulted to Storm having a good mid game. Same with game 2.

FNATIC vs Mineski 1-1
FNATIC is strong and can win a lot of games as long as they don't throw their games, it happened already in game 1 against Team Liquid. And it happened again in game 1 vs Mineski. Having a 40k lead at some point but those fountain dives by Abed cost them the game. Their massive lead was gone once Moon Tinker come online. Godly plays after Godly plays by Moon tinker with a Manta Radiance build, those saves from Pugna and swap by Venge. Wrong item choices by Abed and those hold by Mineski until tinker has his game cost FNATIC game 1. But they manage to win game 2 with a lesser mistake. They just need to be more patient in order to win games without throwing their lead.

Vici Gaming vs Serenity 1-1
After having a rough day 1, VG show that they had it in day 2. Chinese teams are unpredictable so avoid placing bet on them as much as possible.

Newbee vs Optic Gaming 0-2
I yolo'd with Optic and it pay'd me well. Newbee after having a good day 1 result, had a rough day 2. Well at the very least I won. Kappa

Virtus.Pro vs TNC 1-1
As expected from TNC they manage to sneak and won 1 game from Virtus.Pro.. Wasn't expecting it to be in game 2 tho. I was thinking it will be game 1. Virtus.Pro has a good day 2 but for the caliber team they are it was an under performance for their day 2 matches.

Pain Gaming vs Team Secret 1-1
Pain Gaming proving that they shouldn't be belittle by others. W33 is such a good player. But still this performance from Team Secret, it wasnt the Team Secret I was expecting them to be before this tournament.

Will be Posting my Prediction for day 3 later.

Owner
Owner

Hello and Welcome. Free Prediction for today matches. btsNotail CoolCat

RED - Risky/Yolo
GREEN - Full Match
BLUE - Handicap
YELLOW - Value Bet

ANALYZATION:

Invictus Gaming vs VGJ.Storm

We already saw what VGJ.Storm is capable of, safest bet is full match on VGJ.Storm but if you are willing to take a risk then bet on IG in GAME 1.

Evil Geniuses vs Winstrike

EG proved to us that their day 1 result is not a fluke and currently the team that no matter what result in their next games, main event is secured. Mathematically they still have a chance to drop into lower bracket but performance wise I think upperbracket is secured for EG. Full match, valuable items on EG.

Team Liquid vs Mineski

Day 3 is the time for liquid to get serious and stop experimenting drafts to secure their upper bracket slot. Same with Mineski, they have to, no, they NEED to win this series for their upper bracket slot. Hoping for no more experimenting such as sniper support. Tho I still don't trust Liquid drafts in Group Stage so if you are willing to yolo then go with mineski full match.

FNATIC vs OG

EU Representative aint showing to us what they shown in their qualifier run. It kinda disappointed me tbh. Expecting more from them. FNATIC on the other hand continue proving that they can win, only if they lessen their mistakes and don't throw their matches they can secured an upper bracket slot, hoping for a better day. Full Match for FNATIC

Pain Gaming vs Vici Gaming

Vici Gaming shown that their day 1 was just a warm up and prove they are one of the Chinese giants that can win this event.

Pain Gaming rely so much on w33 that if he didn't come online they will automatically lose the match. Everyone should adjust their game in order to win.

I wouldn't recommend for you to bet on this match, but if you insist then go take a risk with Vici Gaming.

Newbee vs Virtus.Pro

Newbee - after a good day 1 result, they struggle a little bit on their game 2 matches. Same with Virtus.Pro, they had a good day 2 but it wasn't the result we all are expecting them, they are drafting weird strats so maybe testing out some for the main event. Full Match valuable item for Virtus.Proq

Bonus: TNC vs VGJ.Storm

Bet on TNC. Yolo.

silverAegis Kappa Kappa THATS IT FOR MY DAY 3 MATCHES PREDICTION AND ANALYZATION.
DAY 4 PREDICTION WILL BE POSTED BY THE TIME I FINISHED ANALYZING DAY 3 RESULTS.

Owner
Owner

Will not be able to do my analyzation and prediction for day 4. I'm sorry, currently on a sudden vacation. Goodluck with you folks.

Sent from Topic'it App

Owner
Owner

Just got home from vacation. Will do some prediction for the main event

Owner
Owner

I was busy updating the forum I forgot to do prediction. My bad.

Sent from Topic'it App

Owner
Owner

RED - Risky/ Handicap - -1.5
GREEN - Full Match/Match Winner
BLUE - Handicap - +1.5
BIG - Big Bet..Worth more than 2 Arcanas
MEDIUM - Medium Bet..Worth atleast 1 Arcana
SMALL - Small Bet..Worth less than an Arcana probably 25$ below.

Rise of the underdogs. Main Stage is waaaaay different than the Group stage. Will do different format for this prediction.

VGJ.Storm vs OG

VGJ.Storm -- Handicap - -1.5 (Big)
OG -- Handicap - +1.5 (Small)
VGJ.Storm -- Match Winner (Medium)

EG vs Team Secret

EG -- Handicap - -1.5 (Small)
EG -- Handicap - +1.5 (Big)
EG -- Match Winner (Medium)

Optic Gaming vs Team Serenity

Serenity -- Handicap - -1.5 (Small)
Optic -- Handicap - +1.5 (Medium)
Optic -- Match Winner (Medium)

Virtus.Pro vs Mineski

Virtus.Pro -- Handicap - -1.5 (Small)
Mineski -- Handicap - +1.5 (Small)
Virtue.Pro -- Match Winner (Big)

Owner
Owner

BLUE - Handicap - +1.5

Rise of the underdogs. Main Stage is waaaaay different than the Group stage. Will do different format for this prediction.

Winstrike vs VGJ.Storm

VGJ.Storm -- Handicap - -1.5 (Medium)
Winstrike -- Handicap - +1.5 (Small)
VGJ.Storm -- Match Winner (Medium)

VG vs Team Secret

Vici Gaming -- Handicap - +1.5 (Medium)
Team Secret -- Match Winner (Medium)

Team Liquid vs PSG.LGD

Team Liquid -- Handicap - +1.5 (Big)
PSG.LGD -- Match Winner (Medium)

OG vs EG

EG -- Handicap - -1.5 (Big)
EG -- Handicap - +1.5 (Big)
EG -- Match Winner (Big)

Owner
Owner

BLUE - Handicap - +1.5

Full of comebacks and drama.

Opting Gaming vs Virtus Pro

Optic Gaming -- Handicap - +1.5 (Small)
Virtus.Pro -- Handicap - +1.5 (Big)
Virtus.Pro -- Match Winner (Medium)

VGJ.Storm vs Team Secret

VGJ.Storm -- Handicap - +1.5 (Big)
Team Secret -- Handicap - +1.5 (Medium)
Team Secret -- Match Winner (Small)

ALLSTAR MATCH

PASS ON THIS

EG vs Optic/VP

NO PREDICTION FOR THE MATCH

Owner
Owner

Will notpost free prediction for today grand finals.

Owner
Owner

OG TOO STRONK.. PROPS TO LGD. THEY ALMOST HAD IT. ITS JUST THAT OG CAN COMEBACK EVEN IF ITS A 30K LEAD...

//THREAD LOCK

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  |